The State of Arkansas, like other states, requires that you follow their specific rules regarding filing a State of Arkansas Income Tax return. You can find the State of Arkansas income tax form online, along with other tax documents you may need.
You will need to file a Income Tax return if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a full time resident of the state of Arkansas
- As a single filer, your gross income is at least $10,941
- As the Head of Household with one or no dependents, your gross income is at least $15,553
- As the Head of Household with 2 or more dependents, your gross income is at least $18,540
- You are married and filing jointly with one or no dependents and your gross income is at least $18,449
Remember, if you file your State of Arkansas Income Taxes online, you can expect to receive your refund within 15 business days! However, if you file your taxes by paper, it will usually take around 10-12 weeks to have your refund deposited into your account. In addition, if you've made an error on a previously submitted tax return, you are able to amend your old tax returns online! This is another reason we highly recommend you file your State of Arkansas Income Taxes online.
If you are ready to file your return then the easiest way will be to e-file your return. Check out our e-filing page to guide your through the process.